Google

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ebay Success!

Besides the fact that I'm moving, the other reason I haven't posted for awhile is that I'm trying to sell all my worldly possessions on Ebay before moving (exaggeration)! It's going really well and I'm thinking that when we move, I will start making this my part time business. Besides selling things around the house I've also had success selling things I've bought at yard sales. One of my best so far was a Home Wine Making book that I got for free and sold for $20.50! Another was a new in the box kids Sing Along CD Player that I bought for $1 and sold for over $30! I was thrilled! Since we are moving, I'm trying not to go to any more yard sales right now and it's killing me! I love yard sales and now that I'm addicted to selling what I find on Ebay, it's so hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home