Google

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Birthday Freebies

Today is my birthday! There are quite a few freebies you can get on your birthday. I'm getting a local freebie for my birthday. Nearby there is a smorgasbord that gives you a free meal and a free cake on your birthday and that's where I'm headed tonight! The best part is my sister is watching my daughter so it will be a nice date with my husband. Anyway, if you don't have a good local place that offers a freebie on your birthday, maybe you can find something on this list. http://tinyurl.com/dao9z

2 Comments:

Blogger Eagle said...

interesting read moneysaver. thanks, free personals

4:57 PM  
Blogger deshar said...

hello there moneysaver. nice read. looking forward to some more info on free stuff in your future posts.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home