Google

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Update on Ebay

Well my first auctions ended on sunday and I was happy with how they turned out! Out of 22 listings, only four didn't sell and I relisted them this week. One already has a bid. There were some things that didn't sell for as much as I had hoped (vintage tupperware), and some that did well (Wonderoos and Children's books). I had so much fun watching my auctions end, receiving payments and packaging my things up that I stayed up way too late that night. I also put up around the same amount of things up for auction this week and am having fun watching the bids go up. http://tinyurl.com/8nmps I have to say it's quite addicting, I tend to check on my auctions multiple times per day! Last week when I went yard saling I found a bunch more things to sell which I am working on putting up soon. I'm thrilled that I'm catching on to this and may be able to make this business work!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eagle said...

hi moneysaver. nice blog. free lottery

4:22 PM  
Blogger deshar said...

interesting read moneysaver. thanks, free ringtone

12:50 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

oh, well. You win some, and lose some. Just get back up, and keep at it.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home