Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Finally listed on Ebay

Yesterday I finally sat down and listed a bunch of things on Ebay. I mostly listed Wonderoos and other cloth diaper supplies, but also some children's books, sunless tanning lotions, power flosser, vintage tupperware, etc. The kids books and tupperware I picked up at a yard sale specifically to sell, my first ever. Usually I just sell what's around the house. I've been a part of a Yahoo group, Ebay Establishings that has been a huge encouragement as well as a wealth of information on what sells and how to do research on what is good to sell on ebay. They have helped me tremendously and I hope to get better at this with more research as time goes on. One of the best pieces of advice I got from them is to take the time to research what sells by looking up completed items in the categories that you are interested in. Look at it as an education. For most things you do you must go to school and spend a lot of time and money to learn a profession. For this you also need to put time in to it by researching. But the best part is, that the money you spend on this education is minimal. For instance, I went to a yard sale and bought a series of kids books for a few dollars. If they don't sell, my education on that only cost me a few dollars. So just jump in and try it! Oh by the way, Here are my current auctions if you would like to see what I've listed.
http://tinyurl.com/8nmps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home