Google

Monday, August 08, 2005

Mail call over vacation week

I got a ton of great mail while I was gone on vacation including:
25 pieces of decoy mail (6.25)
$25 Amazon GC from credit card points
$20 survey check
5 rebate checks
HC book Winning by Jack Welch (free)
Book from Amazon paid for with free GC
Fuse TV Tshirt (free)
Tons of magazines including People, EW, Time, SI, Child, American Baby, Working Mother, Domino, Country Marketplace, Week, World, Men's Journal, US News and World Report, Ladies Home Journal, Family Fun, Triathlete, etc (all free or super cheap except World)
Letter saying I won first prize of an iRiver player - YAY! ARV $200! Will be getting the end of the month
Best of Oprah's What I Know for Sure
Other stuff I'm sure, but I can't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home