Google

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Yard sales and selling on Ebay

Today I took my daughter for a walk to get the newspaper. I get it every thursday because it has the yard sale listings in it and it gives me enough time to plan my route. I just recently started reading messages from an ebay yahoo group (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ebay_establishings/) and it has helped me greatly with what to look for at yard sales if I wanted to sell on ebay. So this week my goal will be to buy at least one item and to list it on ebay to see how it does. I have a bunch of stuff that I collected that I want to sell (mostly from around the house), but I'd like to get better at purchasing things with the thought of selling them on ebay. I guess I have to improve my "eye" for stuff. Anyway, I'm also trying to spend some time checking out the completed items on ebay in the categories that I am interested in so that I will recognize a bargain when I see one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home