Google

Monday, July 11, 2005

Yard Sale Finds

Every saturday, my husband stays home with my daughter so I can go out to yard sales. I love these mornings! I've found so many good deals. I never buy new clothes for my daughter, but she is always wearing brand name clothing that I paid no more than a dollar an outfit for. I get all kinds of stuff for around the house and whatever strikes me. This is what I found on saturday.
Pair of brown Xhileration sneakers for me 1.00
Pair of Old Navy gray pant for me .50
Pair of gold candle sconces 5.00
Small snowman picture .50
2 small christmas ornaments .25 ea
I Hate to Cook Cookbook .50
Toy keys for my daughter .25
Set of new play dishes still in package .50
New shower curtain liner still in package .50
One True Thing VHS .50
Rolie Polie Olie Telling the Truth VHS .50
Total: 10.25



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home