Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mail call 7/13/05 and grocery shopping

5 pieces of decoy mail (1.25)
No Yolks recipe booklet and coupon
TV Guide (free)
Penny Power

Not much mail today.... I went grocery shopping this morning. I almost only buy things that are on sale and that I have a coupon for. When there is a good sale I try to stock up so that I don't have to buy it until the next time it goes on sale. This way, I have my own store in the house and I choose what I am going to make for dinner by looking at what I have "in stock". That is how I stick to my $25 a week grocery budget for three people. My purchases this week:

Giant
Three boxes of giant brand rice crispie cereal 1.00 each
32oz giant brand plain yogurt 1.84
64oz giant brand skim milk 1.39
Total: 6.23

Landis
Three containers of blueberries .99 each
Watermelon 2.88
15 jugs of generic brand apple juice .79 each
Total: 17.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home