Google

Monday, July 11, 2005

Blood donations and Identity theft...

Today I had an appointment to donate blood. I go to the place I used to work before I became a sahm. They collect blood for research purposes and so they pay an "incentive" for donating. I donate tubes, a small amount of whole blood and today I got paid $25. I'm also collecting breastmilk for them. That pays very well, but I won't be able to do it much longer since my daughter weaned herself last week. They need a large amount so I also referred my cousins and will get a referral fee for them. They are looking for even more donors, so now I am trying to think of other nursing moms that I know.

The other day my husband got a phone call from a collection agency saying that he owed a little over $200 to Verizon and that if he didn't pay, it would go on his credit report today. It was for a phone service in the room he rented before he got married. The weird part is that the phone number they say it was for was not his number at all. There was either a mistake or someone opened an account with his information. I'm not quite sure how we are going to go about fixing this or if we can, but he's planning on calling Verizon today. The room he rented connected to the rest of the house with a door that didn't lock and two teenaged sons lived there. The one got into a little bit of trouble when he was living there, so I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home