Google

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Update on Identity Theft, Yard Sales and Selling on Ebay

Oh I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I got an email today that I won from Shop Etc and Avon a Skin So Soft and Sensual Whipped Body Oil. Yay! I feel like I haven't won in awhile. But that may be because I haven't had time to enter many contests. My favorite site for sweepstakes is http://www.online-sweepstakes.com. I have won so much in the last couple of years that I have been entering. I try to enter all the new ones every day, but I am several weeks behind right now.

So, it looks like the possible identity theft may not be one after all. It looks like that collection agency may have gotten the address wrong and the phone bill was from an even older address. I still don't understand why they didn't contact us earlier about this seeing as when he moved from there, DH set up a new account in the same name. We weren't trying to hide.

I didn't go to many yard sales last weekend, but I did have success finding something to sell on Ebay. Actually I got three items. I've been working on the auctions but I haven't listed anything yet since we are going on vacation next week. But I got a set of Sesame Street Club books for 3.50 and some vintage tupperware, a pitcher for 3.00 and salt and pepper shakers for 2.00. I'll keep you updated on how much they go for.

My other yard sale purchases:
3 silver Christmas tree ornaments 1.00
Booboo bunny .50
Size 3 white sneakers 2.00
12 month pants .50
Small purse 1.00
Another purse 2.00
Cool looking silver alarm clock 2.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home