Google

Friday, July 01, 2005

Mail Call and Frugal Activities for 7/1/05

9 Pieces of decoy mail (2.25)
Entertainment Weekly mag (Free)
Child mag (Free)
American Baby mag (Free)
coupon for a free bottle of Propel Fitness Water

I also found this fun website where you can listen to songs and rate them. You earn points by doing it and can redeem them for fun prizes. It's easy to do while surfing online doing other things. http://www.promosquad.com

I also stopped by my daily sites. Some I check to see if I have any new surveys, some I take daily trivia for points, some I check for bargains or free stuff. Nothing good today for free. There were gozing and lightspeed surveys that I didn't qualify for

Today we stopped by the QMart and Swanns for some grocery shopping. We get a lot of produce at the QMart because it's such a good price. The people watching is also a plus...:) Then we stopped by Swanns (a grocery discount outlet). They didn't have too much that we needed today, but we did get the large containers of Coffeemate half and half for 50 cents each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home